from $65

  • Duration 4 hours
  • Level low
  • Restrictions The duration of the excursion is approximate, it will be subject to the time of arrival of the ship and disembarkation of the passengers.
  • Dress Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking, sunglasses
  • Type Easy level, panoramic, cultural, landscape, nature
  • Size Standard
  • Food/Beverage Standard
  • Leaves from cruise port


We take you on this excursion to discover Roatan, the most beautiful Caribbean in Honduras. A slice of paradise on the second largest reef on the planet.

Roatan has an important millenary history. It was populated by the Mayans, the Payas and from the sixteenth century conquered by the Spanish and the English in successive waves. With the arrival of African slaves there was a cultural fusion that is still imprinted on the inhabitants of the wonderful villages of the island. To visit Roatan is to enjoy wonderful beaches, fascinating land and underwater landscapes, and warm and authentic Hondurans. To give you an idea, currently the island is populated by 10%, while the remaining 90% is jungle area. Did you know that in Roatan - in addition to Spanish - a variety of English called "Caribbean" is spoken?

You can not miss this incredible experience in Roatan, a privileged destination in the excursions for cruises in America. Book your place on our tour and keep a wonderful memory of your trip. Do you sign up?



Arrival of the boat.

Departure of the excursion. The guide awaits you at the port with the sign "Shorexc".

Our tour will take us to know this dream island, visiting it from east to west. Combining panoramic views with stops for photos we can enjoy:

Coxen Hole: Lively shopping district of the island, with its popular handicraft market.

Community of the Strong: It is one of the largest communities in extension and where most of the workers live, mainly construction employees and service personnel.

French Harbour: It is the third largest town in Roatán. It has a picturesque harbour where most of the islands' fishing fleet docks; Very well-kept boats, which have made it a very active city in the fishing sector.

French Cay: We will visit the Monkey Park and the Iguanas Farm

El Mirador (The View) From the highest point of the island we can admire the picturesque views of the Caribbean coast and the nearby Roatan airport.

Transfer to Las Palmas, where we can enjoy this beautiful beach.

Return to the ship.

End of the tour.



65,00 60,00 Free
Price per person from 20 pax



  • Bus.
  • Guide in Spanish.


The price does NOT include:

Tickets (optional). They are paid on site:

  • Monkey Park: 10 USD pp
  • Granda de Iguanas: 10 USD pp


  • Discount for children, applied only on individual excursions.
  • Not combinable with other offers.
  • It is essential to send a copy of the child's Identity Document.
  • From 13 years old pay like an adult.
  • 4-hour excursion.

The duration of the excursion is approximate, it will be subject to the time of arrival of the ship and disembarkation of the passengers.

There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion.

Leave a Review

<-- Slider Pro -->